View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 11:53 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 CC 2wd
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Rep:26
Lie2me is on a distinguished road

Once I get my family moved to Vegas, the first line will be a monitored home alarm system. If that doesn't deter them...S&W Bodygard with laser site, Glock26 with laser, and the new Mossberg 500 with taclight(wife and son are schooled and competent with all 3). I also have two dogs that will freak if someone tries to enter the house....granted, Pommeranians aren't exactly attack dogs, but they make great alarms. lol
I fully intend in investing in a trained German shepperd, but since I will be overseas for awhile, I'd rather wait until I'm actually around to bond with the dog.
Lastly, as far as the wife in a rental house...location, neighborhood, and home layout will be researched before we move.
Some people may think I'm a bit paranoid...maybe...but I think just as everyone should have a fire escape plan, they should have a worst case scenario plan. For me, my son and wife know the safest rooms in the house, which rooms have locks, even a gamelplan if someone kicks in the front door...where the guns and flashlights are located, etc...
I Really like the idea of the roach spray.