View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 07:16 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: N/A
Rep:1045
double0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud of
Lightbulb 3rd gen conversion project

so this coming feb im buying my friends 02 1500. yea i need two rams. anyways ive always had this idea of converting a 02-05 to a 06-09 front end. from all ive gathered, i need new fenders, new grille, new headlights, and the top bumper trim. along with the grille i need the mounting bracket and probably the hood release mechs? i was going to swap the taillights as well, but im just going to run a set of blacked out led tails. i priced out everything from LMC truck, and its about 1200 in parts without shipping. Rock auto got me into the 550 range, much better. and rock auto has certified quality parts that should line up. and then a little paint for the fenders to match... im really excited about this. this is going to be a fun and not too complicated mod and should have fantastic results. what do you all think? has anyone tried this?
Sponsored links