View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 07:52 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: green flying carpet
Trim Level: upper and lower
Rep:73
xsdbs will become famous soon enough

Hello, what radio do you have? It will be a 3 alpha code on the lower right of the radio faceplate. If it's the RES, , RHB or RBZ, then Chrysler has a TSB (08-036-11A) that will fix this for you. This TSB was originally released on June 29th 2011 and a revision of it was released on Oct 26th 2011. The update takes about 20 minutes to perform. Let me know if you need further assistance with this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgemanz View Post
Well we have neither in Canada so it still blows, also Chrysler gave me the wrong number for Uconnect problems actual number is: 1-877-855-8400

Anybody wtih Iphone problems should call relentlessly this number to get an answer and a fix.

This number is for american chrysler customer assistance... which i called and they were saying "oh yeah no problem we can send you an update CD" until they found out i was canadian and directed me back to canadian chrysler customer assistance, who didnt help at all and said sorry Iphone 4s is not currently compatible with Uconnect... ANY CANADIANS ON HERE HAVE THIS PROBLEM AND KNOW AN ANSWER?? its really starting to annoy me that i am going to have to go out and buy a hands free bluetooth kit even when i have a $1500 radio that has all that in it already.... still researching this problem, ill update any changes