View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 04:38 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2583
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

They do cover it quite well

Personally i have the 2009 which gave me the Lifetime warranty on the power train
But i also bought the extended warranty just before i had 36,000 miles on it, the warranty that i bought is the Lifetime Maximum Care Warranty
everything on the Ram is covered that is NOT a wear part, like brakes, tires, belts, hoses

When you buy your new Ram, you will also be getting a warranty that covers everything, it is a 5 or 7 year warranty usually, if you buy the extended warranty that i did, the un_used part of the original warranty is PRO RATED & goes towards the cost of the new extended warranty & you pay the cost difference
The change over has to be done before 3 years or 36,000 miles
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle

Last edited by GTyankee; 11-21-2011 at 04:40 PM.