Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2005 Ram Daytona
Color: Silver / Go Mango
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:103
smeers59 will become famous soon enoughsmeers59 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tears33 View Post
He found that site and for all the stuff he wants on it it is like 650 dollars. I am glad I found someone that has used it... let me ask you a couple of questions, is there shipping fast? do the colors match good? can you post pics of what you added to your truck or list what you added to your truck so I can actually see how it looks.
I have several items from them as well. The GoMango color matches perfectly. The thing that I like about them is that they are overlays, so if you want to change, just take them off. I have the speaker ring, the window/lock overlay, and the a/c buttons.

If you go under my Public Profile and click on my album, there is a pic of the interior of my Ram where you can see the items listed above. Couldn't get it to post out on here though.
Daytona 00293, 3.92, 4X4, Custom Two-Tone Silver / GoManGo Paint, Custom Vortex Hidden Exhaust, Sonnax Trans Line Booster, AirRam Scoop, Stubby Antenna, Spectre Breather Filter, 22" SRT-10 GunMetal Rims, Fully DeBadged, Injen PowerFlow Intake w/ PowerBox, DSP Performance 93 Tune

Last edited by smeers59; 11-22-2011 at 09:47 AM.