Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram Daytona
Color: GoManGo
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
Tears33 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeers59 View Post
I have several items from them as well. The GoMango color matches perfectly. The thing that I like about them is that they are overlays, so if you want to change, just take them off. I have the speaker ring, the window/lock overlay, and the a/c buttons.

If you go under my Public Profile and click on my album, there is a pic of the interior of my Ram where you can see the items listed above. Couldn't get it to post out on here though.
thank you smeers that helps alot, I have a question for you because we are looking to replace the stereo as well (it is a 6 disc in dash stereo and the cd part quit working one day turned the truck off it was working turned it back on it was not and factory replacement is very expensive) so I am looking to replace his stereo as well and I looked at a double DIN but I have seen people say there is alot of custom stuff to be done with those and install is hard.. so I saw that you had a single DIN and I was curious was it easy to install and what brand did you go with...