View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 03:45 AM
Just some guy in Canada

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 QC
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:2581
brad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob1218 View Post
you have NO IDEA how grateful i am to you.. if i was a billionaire you would have a couple million being sent to you.. unfortunately im not lol

but i put the fuse back in.. including 36..

and it showed ground but when i gave it ignition it stayed on power

the only fuse i have to put back in is the airbag fuse.. any tips on getting that yellow thing down?

isnt it REALLY late over there??

please email me or contact me somehow so I can try and reimburse you somehow.. maybe if you have paypal?? ill PM you my email so we can discuss that portion privately.

Thanks again SO much. you are literally a lifesaver..
This forum is a great place to get and share information, and boy have a learned a lot since I joined up.
I really appreciate the offer, but it is completely unnecessary. I do this to help pay back all the help I've received here, and truth be known, I will sleep very well tonight knowing that in some small way i help someone through a tough situation.

The Ram ForumZ will never turn down a site supporter, and if that is something that interests you, it comes with a great perk...NO ADS!

I sure hope your truck continues to stay on this path of proper operation. If not, at least you know where to look, both on the truck, and on this site.

This evening was a pleasure. Welcome to the Ram ForumZ, and I look forward to seeing your post in the Newbie welcome thread.

Interested in one of my mods?
If it's underlined, it's a link to that mods thread.

2010 Ram 1500 Hemi Sport, 3.92, Leather, NAV, Alpine, Sunroof, Trailer tow, Brake Contoller, Rear Cam
Mods - 3M clear protect, Decals removed, Electric Tailgate Lock, Tow Hooks, Skid Plates, Bed Rug, Pace Edwards Bedlocker Electric Tonneau, Timbren Rear SES, Tinted Tail Lights, Debadged, Grill Blacked Out, Shorty Antenna, Black Chromed Emblems, Lightly tinted front windows, DS Predator, Cabin Air Filter, K&N Drop In, Mufflex (Magnaflo) DOD24M, Sonnax line pressure booster, Volant CAI