Thread: May have landed
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 11:34 PM
Help cure Paulzheimer's

Vehicle: 1995 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Cloaking
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1761
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

Quote:
Originally Posted by double0ram View Post
im sure youve already thought of this but will the 15 inch rim fit? ive always wondered...
Hey DoubleO...How's this: I have 15" '95 Bronco wheels on mine. '00 Astro van lug nuts with the black plastic nut covers, modified the factory Dodge centers.

I put the rims on w 33/12.50/15 tires. Drilled out the factory center caps from my Dodge so that the plastic lug covers would screw through them and onto the lug nuts. No one knows the work and thinks they're factory.

I've always liked those factory "turbine" wheels the remind me of the Hurricanes on the General Lee. Did you get the center caps with 'em Octavio?

DISCLAIMER
If you are offended easily don't click on my screen name

Last edited by Warlock III; 11-25-2011 at 11:41 PM.