Old 11-28-2011, 10:37 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 1500 Longhorn
Trim Level: Laramie Longhorn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:13
tobyjohnson11 is on a distinguished road

OK so the truck is here and it’s awesome. I think I am really going to like it. The weather here has been crappy for the past two days so I haven’t got any pics yet, but they are coming!!!!!

So far I love most everything about the truck more than I thought I would. Here are a few things I don't love though.

1. I did not receive an owner’s manual or a navigation manual... I did receive a user’s guide which is nice and helpful as a "quick start guide" but I would like to have a owner’s manual and one of the nav system. The nav is a 730 system and I really like it and I am pretty sure I can figure out how to work it, but a manual would be very nice.
2. I can’t get any photos to load from my usb drive. I have tried three of them and still can’t get the usb to be accessible under the my pictures section.
3. I don’t understand why the programmed seats do not move when I hit the unlock button on the key fob. I attempted to program the fob as instructed in the "quick start guide" but can’t tell if it did anything.
3. Do the rear seats fold down? I can lift them up to get under the seat but do they fold back where I can get behind the seats?

Overall I am very happy with the truck and can’t wait to get out there and see how good of mileage I can get with the 3.21 ratio.

Pics coming soon!!!!