Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 ram cc slt
Trim Level: Slt
Color: Hunter green
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:12
Bistre is on a distinguished road
Default ECO boost = eco burst!!

Coming home on the interstate bout 2am decided to play around in my truck. My exit was coming up and my padna said what mileage you get at 100mpg??? To my suprise my cruise control actualy set at that speed! Better yet i got 12.9mpg at 100mph lol.

During that i saw headlights from the only vehicle i passed not falling back. So i slowed down to take the exit he followed. Got to the next redlight it was a young kid in an eco boost f-150 CC. He yelled go on green and so we took off. I had his front tires at my back door. At about 60... I hear boom and screaching and when i looked i saw white smoke all around his truck on the side of the road.

Beeing nice i made a circle to make sure he was ok. When i approached all i saw was a huge oil streak with a little debris and him on the shoulder with the hoood up and smoked out... Lol

From what i saw, he had a gaping hole on the right side of the block and the "tiny" turbo seem to be deformed lol i said man, you need to call a wrecker cause your truck is going in for an engine swap lol
Sponsored links