Originally Posted by RIPPMODS
The V3 we use in our kits is a killer piece, it can handle boost levels up to 22psi. We've run them thast high in our older Mitsubishi programs. There the 3.0l V6 made 440 rear wheel hp - Supercharger differ in comparison to TC's in that they are very predictable. The boost curve is very linear and easy to map. For guys that tow its optimal because it does not spike or load up and it only requires 7-11 crank HP to deliver 100+ at the wheels. To raise boost all you need to do is change the pulley size.
Yes we use a water to air intercooler in our 09-2010 RAM kit - It uses a large heat exchanger mounted up front.
We do not offer suspension options, however Pure Performance does. We run a long travel suspension in our RIG and we can tell you first hand it takes a beating.
V-3 Si-Trim Supercharger
View larger image
Max Speed:52000 RPMMax
Performance specs apply to units equipped with standard gearcase.
- This design allows for supercharger installation and operation without oil lines
- Extraordinary 78% peak efficiency
- Ideal for latest generation of improved breathing, high-power street and strip engines
- Vastly improved flow and efficiency at high boost levels, providing completely new levels of power gain
- Helical gear design with 3.6:1 step-up
- Includes remote fluid drain hose (attached to supercharger) that allows for simple fluid changes without removing the supercharger from the vehicle
- A ventilated gear case assembly eliminates any potential internal pressure issues that are currently associated with non-vented competitive designs
- Integrated gear case baffling for proper oil control
- Simple oil slinger design does not require separate shaft or bearing set. This provides proper fluid delivery to gears and bearings
- Integrated dipstick for simple fluid checks
kind of funny you mention the 6g72 engine i own a twin turbo stealth ive been playing with for awhile dynod 604awhp. but 440 is very impressive for a super charger. guess theyve come along way since i kind of forgot about them since i was introduced to turbos.
what kind of price range are you hoping to stay in? wouldnt mind an extra 100whp to tie me over till the stealth is back together again....