View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 10:36 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of
Default Anybody have REAL experience with Hi Point?

I'm thinking of purchasing a hi point 9mm firearm, mainly for the shooting range. I've been doing a lot of research, and talking to a lot of people, and seems to me like they sure have a bad name. I noticed though that people who actually have the gun, or have at least fired one seem to love them, and the haters are those who have never touched one (...maybe upset because they spent so much more on an "equivalent" gun???), or those who sell them (don't make any money off selling them because they are so inexpensive). I'm looking for opinions from those who have actually used/owned them, no haters just because lol! I'm really close to pulling the trigger (sorry...had to) on the purchase, for $160 for a 100% american made firearm with a lifetime warranty, and good reputation from actual owners, I can't see why not to...

On a side note, I'm debating between the 9mm($160) and the .38($140).....I'm thinking the 9mm will be cheaper in the long run as I believe the ammunition is cheaper....is this correct?

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Sponsored links