Old 12-02-2011, 10:44 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:47
GhostR1der is on a distinguished road

Don't get the 380. The Hi-point is a cheap made handgun and to a lot of people are junk. Honest opinion they will shoot when you pull the trigger. They are decently accurate but they are HUGE. The ergonomics are not comfortable and the pistol has a ton of muzzle flip. You can't strip them down to clean them and accessories are a no go. If you want something to shoot just to shoot then they are ok. If you are looking at competition set up or carry then I would strongly look at something else. I have put several hundred rounds through several different hi points (not ALOT when I shoot almost 1k a month) but I will say they hi point carbines are very underrated. If you want to step up a bit in price and get a higher quality and ease of ownership go with a sig pro 2022 or CZ P07. Both can be had for $399 new. There are a ton of options that open up in the $400-$550 range. This is just my experience and opinion.

EDIT: I should mention that I compete in several different handgun sports so my use will be different then some. I also carry concealed and buy pistols that fit multiple roles. It really all depends on what YOU are wanting. I am also sort of a pistol snob so take my advice with a grain of salt. Lol

Last edited by GhostR1der; 12-02-2011 at 10:52 PM.