View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 10:37 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Deep water blue
Rep:401
Crash is just really niceCrash is just really niceCrash is just really niceCrash is just really niceCrash is just really nice

No you do not need to replace the rears. In my case I tow a 20' bass baot on a lot of gravel roads and Gord at essex told me the truck would track better and hold a line through the washboard, I have to say he was 100% correct and I do not regret listening to him. Now that is MY case what you do with your truck may be different. Call and talk with him or any experianced person and do what you think is best for you. Hey you can always replace your rears later if you dont want to do it now and then decide you want to after the fact. the rears are a simple bolt on you can do your self in an hour or so
Frt 20%tint,Line-x,Bak-Flip,El T/gate Lock,Box Lights,LED T/gate Bar,Bilsteins,Timbren SES,Chrome Bug Sheild,Putco Vent Visors,Amp Powersteps,HID Lows,Fogs,Volant Cai,Engine Cover Painted&Lit,B Pillar Tape Removed,Weather Tech Mats,Mopar Mud Flaps,Shorty Antenna,SRT 22s,Diablo Trinity