View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 09:08 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Quote:
My two biggest peeves with this truck are the crappy cruise controls. (Couldn't figure out how to make that part of the EVIC?) The other is the fuel tank slosh, which sometimes feels like you have been rearended by a small car. All RAM owners with the 32 gallon fuel tank will agree the slosh is annoying. (Again, they're too cheap to throw a couple baffles in the tank...) Otherwise.... I love it!
Hey just FYI I believe that clunk is not the tank but the HSA. Some other's have made the same comment as me that once they turned the HSA off the clunk went away. I have the smaller tank and had the clunk at random times, then turned the HSA off and haven't had the clunk for over 6 months.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.