Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Crew Cab 1500 Sport 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black Pearlcoat
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:19
blackpearldodge is on a distinguished road

TransEngineer:

Can you tell me, is it considered normal when my MDS (or ECO) kicks in to feel it kick in and also to hear it? Many times, when my ECO light comes on, I feel a "thud" followed by a very low drone sound. Feels like the truck has shifted into 8th gear (I know there's no 8th gear!)
And acceleration is hindered when I step on the gas (hard).

The other day I had the death shake. Felt like I had flat tires. The truck felt like it was shaking violently (hopefully it didn't look that way to onlookers). I felt the shake deep in my chest, it was that bad. Pulled over to check the tires. All was fine.

I had an issue the other day where the Emergency Park Brake was engaged to the FIRST click. Would this cause the ABS to interact with the braking system? Could that cause the violent shake?

Any help would be appreciated.

Weird but on my way into work this morning the vibration in my steering wheel wasn't that bad. There's some vibration but at least it doesn't feel like I have a worn tie-rod or ball-joint.
Is vibration in the steering wheel one of the side-affects of the T/C issue?