View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 10:05 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Quote:
What millage had the trucks when they delivered it?

I saw something funny on the road the other day, 2 brand new outdoorsmen with dealers plate both transporting ATVs one in the bed and one in the trailer (4 ATVS total). The guys had taped the low end of the truck so it wouldn't be damaged but they were clearly going off roading with the brand new trucks that will be sold as "brand new" with 100 miles or so on it.

A brand new truck with 100 miles has a lot of millage if you want my opinion.

This might be what happened to you and the truck got scratched on a test drive. That's unacceptable personally. I tought dealers still had demos but at my dealer, every truck was a demo. They show you the truck you want and you go and test drive it.
I'm glad mine only had 6 miles on the odometer when I got it...
I've seen things like this too, near where I work many semi's pull off the side of the road and unload brand new chryslers and GM's, and drive them to the dealer's only a mile or two down the road. I saw at my window one day during lunch and watched as three guys jumped out of the cab of the semi and got in three caravans then they all literally floored it and burned out then hit the railroad crossing at probably about 80mph. 5 minutes later they returned in one of the vans, then left with two more, in the same fashion, etc., etc. At least they are quick at their job...???? lol

I'd be VERY upset if this was how my vehicle was treated...

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.