Old 12-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Woo Pig Sooie!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie
Color: White
Rep:95
Razorbass will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackthunder View Post
To the OP: Excellent job for starting this thread. The number of problem trucks are growing pretty steady. I wonder how many would be added to the problem graph if they knew of and followed this forum.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see the non-problem truck graph grow way past the other result because I don't wish this issue on anyone who spends their hard earned money on a vehicle. This issue ruined my "new-truck" experience and I hate to hear of other owner's that have been dealt the same fate.

I hope Chrysler, LLC is monitoring this thread.
Thanks Blackthunder. To be honest, I had no idea the problem would be this widespread. When I started this thread there were only a couple of folks talking about the TC. I am just thankful we have this forum and so many great members who are willing to share their experience. I wonder how many would not even be aware of the issue if were not for reading about what others are seeing.

Unfortunately, I still can't tell if I have a problem with mine. The drone from my Magnaflow cat back has reached a point that I can't hear the TC. Of course, I love the sound I hear when I stomp on that giggle stick! My truck is due for its first service so I will take my dealer a copy of the star case and discuss it with them. Will post my findings. Until then, thanks to everyone who has put in their two cents. Your contributions are what makes the Z such a great place for information about our trucks.
2011 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4, skid plates, 3.92 gears, Magnaflow cat back, spray-in bed liner, debadged, Bakflip F1 tonneau cover, WeatherTech liners & deflectors, K&N drop-in filter, 20% tint, Sickspeed carbon fiber antenna