Thread: this is B.S.
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 12:15 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: Jeep GC WK
Rep:964
hemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdnoilRAM View Post
Meh, just take it down. Let's face it, with that grille and those lights in the bed, I wouldn't want to be assossiated with that truck But seriously, it's not such a big deal, just take down the vid, it's not the end of the world. If you really care, just mute the section in the video that the music plays in.

lol, its just the whole idea of what they have done to youtube has pissed me off soon you will have to remove the logos from your truck just to post a video of it. i did remove the video, i wanted to just mute it but i would have to re-upload it to do so and there was no way i was gonna do that lol im lazy all my videos are pretty crappy though