View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Dodge Ram Forum - Dodge Truck Forum - Dodge Ram Club

Vehicle: SRT-10
Color: Red
Engine: 2004-2006 505ci (8.3L) Viper V10 510hp 535lb/ft
Rep:434
Quiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enough

I know that entry level GM series provide real clean power output, go to the pioneerectronics.com and look around. I just replaced all my door speakers with pioneer and added a gm series amp, it was really good for a week and now I repleced the head uint as well from pioneer 6 series as I will be adding a second amp and pioneer 10 subs in the back. prices are low for thier entry level but the quality is good. i really like how clean the system is and the head unit provides the amp with 4v via all 3 RCA outputs and you can turn on and off your subs from the head unit, great for someone with a baby in the back seat( like me). if you replace the head unit make sure you use the XSVI 6502 wiring harness adapter if you will like to keep the music playing while u are waiting in the truck...lol...i also do a lot of waiting now days...