Old 07-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 reg cab 4X4
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Inferno Red Crystal Pearl
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:29
anchorsaweigh is on a distinguished road

A guy comes home early from a business trip. As the taxi pulls up in front of his house, he notices a strange car in his driveway. Suspecting his wife is having an affair he asks the cabbie, “How’d you like to make a quick hundred bucks?” The cabbie says, “Sure; what do I have to do?” The guy says just follow me and be my witness.”

The husband and the cabbie burst into the bedroom catching the man’s wife in bed with a stranger. The husband pulls a gun out of his dresser drawer and holds it to the stranger’s head. “My God!” cries the wife, “Please don’t shoot him, it’s all my fault!” She goes on, “I lied to you, I've been lying for a couple of years now...I’m not a high paid executive. I lost my job two years ago; I’m flat broke. I was depressed and met this man and we began an affair. But before you do anything rash, I must tell you, your season tickets to the Patriots? Well, HE paid for them. And the yacht, the yacht club dues, and the country club dues? He paid for all of that, too! He even paid for your executive box seats at Fenway Park as well as last year’s Superbowl tickets!

Shaken but still holding the gun to the stranger’s head, the husband turns to the cabbie and asks, “For the love of God, what should I do?”

The cabbie says, “I’d pull the blankets up over his ass so he doesn’t catch his death of cold.”