Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: 1500 Big Horn
Color: patriot blue
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:39
AllUCIsTailLights is on a distinguished road
Talking My Ram vs hondas

The other day i was at my neighbors and he owns a 90-94 acura integra gsr with a newer acura vtec motor with headers, full magnaflow exhuast, intake, bigger spark wires, and a b&m short shifter and i think also a upgraded clutch but to sure on that. Anyways he knows how fast my truck is and is impressed everytime i gun it but he told me if he and his ricer can take me and my ram out. so we went to a empty street and also his friend that drives a 2000 and somthing honda vtec hatchback came along so he can record it. so we did it up and i have a little technique to get a good launch went on the hand down and i blew his car away wasnt even a competition my friend was upset but mostly shocked he said he got a good launch and good shifts so i was feeling pretty good. And his friend said he wanted to give it a go and he has mods on his car too but not sure to what extent and i get a good launch on him too but he was a lot quicker than my friends car and was keeping up and went passed 100 mph and beat him by almost a full truck length coming up to the end of the street and he was impressed and his direct quote was that F***ing truck has balls .So it was a good night for my ram burning those ricers ha!
Sponsored links