View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 11:33 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Bright White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:209
Barnyard has a spectacular aura aboutBarnyard has a spectacular aura aboutBarnyard has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkeytek View Post
Got to see alittle of what the sliders could handle today The road was closed on the way to an important meeting with the NYC building department (I'm an architect) and the traffic was stopped dead for 15 minutes and didn't seem to be moving any time soon so I jumped a curb next to me separating a turning lane under a elevated train, what I thought was only a 6-8 inch curb on my side turned out to be a 14-16" curb on the other side. So when I went over it the drivers side step slammed into the curb and scrapped.
The only damage to the step was a little scrape in the paint! no denting or anything and the way it felt coming down on it I though I did some damage.

So I'm happy it did what I wanted it to do which was take a high curb

Good design backed up with real world test results! It looks like you're headed to a side business!!!