Old 12-26-2011, 06:42 PM
Woo Pig Sooie!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie
Color: White
Rep:95
Razorbass will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorbass View Post
Friday trip to the in-laws was about 285 miles. Part was very hilly and part was fairly level. Non was what I would consider flat per se. I averaged 17.9 mpg. Most of the trip was using cruise control set at 75 mph or less. I have the 5.7 Hemi, 3.92 gears and 20" tires. I was really hoping for something closer to 20 mpg but will take what I got. Heading back in the morningand weather may be a factor. Will see if there is any change on the return mileage.
Return trip was much worse. Averaged 16.6 mpg. Probably because it was uphill a good portion of the way. Good to know but it does not matter much to me since I did not buy it for fuel economy. But it does mean I will probably take the wife's ride instead of mine should we venture on any long trips. Besides, that will save the miles on mine.
2011 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4, skid plates, 3.92 gears, Magnaflow cat back, spray-in bed liner, debadged, Bakflip F1 tonneau cover, WeatherTech liners & deflectors, K&N drop-in filter, 20% tint, Sickspeed carbon fiber antenna