View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 09:52 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3236
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

The window switch is very straightforward, set your low RPM turn-on and your high RPM shut-off, it's the simplest way to do it. The progressive controller takes more fine tuning to get it right and you'd only really need it if you were having traction issues. I've got my window switch set at 3000 RPM and 5500 RPM so with my 2800 stall I'm almost spraying out of the hole with no traction issues. The N-O plate system is nice and clean, I've got one coupled with a ZEX kit off of a chally, and I use the N-O pill chart, not the Zex one, the ZEX one is measured at the crank so it's not a 100hp shot at the wheels.

As for your drivetrain, you should be fine with your mods. I would still recommend looking at a new gear ratio though, my 3.55s just hurt so I can only imagine your 3.21s. You've already got the line pressure booster, so you've done pretty much all you can to your tranny until they come out with a shift kit.

One mod you could look at is a meth injection system, this would allow you to not pull timing when you spray, but make sure you run a separate tune for it that you unload when you leave the track because if you ever lose your meth injection then you're looking at causing troubles for your motor.