Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram1500
Trim Level: SLT (ThunderRoad)
Color: Gold
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:59
firerescuedodge23 will become famous soon enough
Default Trucks is finally done...for a month lol

So I woke up at the butt crack of dawn and drove to West Palm Beach today to the 4wheelparts store there for what I was told was going to take up to 5 hours. I was in and out, truck in at 9 am. out at noon. VERY VERY HAPPY Tires and the Level both done today along with the standard alignment. Also found out that while she was on the lift that she has a factory LSD in her (didnt know that, didnt want to power break to find out lol) as well as the 3.73 gears. So I'm happy about the LSD, its factory so its not great but its better than an open. SO WITHOUT WAITING ANY LONGER HERE WE GO

I made a new friend while I was there too, he had an 06 2500 with a 6 inch lift, 35 Pro Come Xtreme M/ts...oh and a broken drive shaft lol Cool guy though

AND here she is fresh off the lift

All in all I'm fairly pleased with the Federal Couragias. There were a tad bit noisy on the highway but fairly quiet on the streets. Also they're a little rough on the highway, and I'm definitely going to have to change out the gears soon because you can feel a pretty significant difference in performance from before and after. But I'm really pleased. She rubs a little bit when you lock the wheels all the way to the left, she rubs on the sway bar so the only time that happens is when im making U turns so its the only down side so far. The level kit makes her sit really nice, better than before without thats for sure, got rid of that rake and suspension wise it rides great.

Thats Pretty much all the mods until late jan. when hopefully I'll be getting either gears or the SuperChips Cortex, and then the last thing I'll be doing is an exhaust system. More than likely going to go with the chip first, gears second, and then finish it up with the exhaust.
AFE Stage 1 intake, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Fabtech 6 inch lift, 3 inch PA body lift, 35x12.5x20 Federal Couragia M/t, Full audio system, LSD, HIDs, Superchips Cortex, 20x10 XD Strike -24 offset

Last edited by firerescuedodge23; 12-27-2011 at 02:33 PM.