Thread: Bad Dealerships
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 12:22 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2657
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

I was on a cross country vacation, San Diego County Ca. to Connecticut
Nearest dealership to where i was is Thomaston, Ct.
The dealership is called MODERN MOTORS DODGE/MAZDA

I went to them just after i arrived, knowing that my Ram needed servicing before i continued my trip up to Toronto Canada & then back to San Diego

I tried to set up an appointment for the oil change & they told me that they would be able to get me in, in a month. I then asked if they had a Uconnect WEB devise, called AUTONET. They said that they had never even heard of it, the AUTONET people said that Modern Motors had 6 in stock & none had been sold, according to the records.

Now when i go back east, i go to a Jeep Dealership close by & because i am traveling, i get special treatment.
Thank you Bradshaw Chrysler and Jeep in Oakville, Connecticut
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle