View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 07:07 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2008 1500 Ram Quad Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Inferno Red
Engine: 2008-2008 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:114
RLRambler will become famous soon enoughRLRambler will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to RLRambler Send a message via Skype™ to RLRambler

A priest from Ireland was assigned to a Texas diocese.

One morning, Father O'Malley rose from his bed. It was a fine spring day in his new Texas mission parish. He walked to the window of his bedroom to get a deep breath of the beautiful day outside. He then noticed there was a jackass lying dead in the middle of his front lawn. He promptly called the local police station. The conversation went like this:

'Good morning, this is Sergeant Jones, how might I help you ?'

'And the best of the day te yerself. This is Father O'Malley at St. Brigid's. There's a jackass lying dead in me front lawn.
Would ye be so kind as to send a couple O yer lads to take care of the matter ?'

Sergeant Jones, considering himself to be quite a wit, replied with a smirk, 'Well now Father, it was always my impression that you people took care of last rites !'

There was dead silence on the line for a long moment.

Father O'Malley then replied: 'Aye, 'tis certainly true, but we are also obliged to notify the next of kin !!'

Les.