View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 10:16 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:210
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about
Default Happy New Year

Im getting divorced, which means Ill have my own place and can do what ever mods I please to do since I wont have to waste my money on 2 bratty ass kids that aint mine or a gal who wants everything her way. And they can clean their own damn house!

Yeah me !

But damnit I still have to recover so I can pack whats left and go. So, looking for a cheap place for now maybe a mobile or modular just to get by for now and out quick. Think I will be so much more happier and these brats wont know what to do when theres no one to clean up after them...even better is their dad has nothing to do with them and they say they dont need me.... well I am gonna love seeing their faces every time I get my son and go somewhere ( which will be daily) and not take them. And especially when I remind them of their little saying " youre not our dad, we dont need you" ! Yup.... it bit you all in the ass didnt it !

Sorry, Had to vent. Happy new Years to all my Ramz friends and family.