View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 05:10 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Sport 4x4
Color: White
Rep:213
candy08 has a spectacular aura aboutcandy08 has a spectacular aura aboutcandy08 has a spectacular aura about

Honestly, there isnt any "true" benifits to having a Mopar lift. I guarantee you that same dealer that does the Mopar will put on any other lift as well. My dealers here uses PC. I've asked them before what they put on their trucks and they say Mopar and say you cant go over 4" without voiding the warranty. What the dumbass didnt know is all 4 of their lifted trucks were 6" PC lifts. Its pretty clear how to pick out a PC lift!!

The dealer CANNOT void your warranty because of a suspension lift....CANNOT. My truck has been to the dealer for numerous reasons throughout the year and they never once said anything about my lift. They also do the rear end recall, tsb and flashes or whatever under warranty. I even got a the passenger abs speed sensor wire replaced under warranty bc my tire chewed through it

So get whatever lift fits the bill and your wallet. Get what you want for your truck more importantly!! FYI spend the extra 100 bucks and get a 6"....