View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 02:57 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:210
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTyankee View Post
Happy New Year to everyone

Mike get a modular home on the river & kick back for awhile, until you decide what you want to do, nothing like kicking back & watching the people on the river to relax most people
GT, this might soun funny but here goes. My real estate agent that sold my city home was actually a good friend from childhood playmates, found that out when we got talking she lived a block over ( I lived behind my parents at the time ) she sold my city house and helped me buy my county house that I lost during a bad divorce back in 07.... so I recently talked to her again and she is no longer an agent but she has a friend, and I told her just that... I want to be away from everything just close enough for gas and the store. Some nice areas out here in the boonies but still close enough to get my son anytime and my daughter to come visit and stay all she wants. Had a few people come buy some tools last couple days, still got alot left and willing to make some deals to get it all sold ( just keeping basics for repairs ) major stuff will go to a shop, I just cant anymore. Got all my ads on craigslist st. Louis area ( FESTUS, MO )