View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:206
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excoastie View Post
You know I tend to be a lil slow when it comes to things like this....

glad the surgery went well, and that you're on the road to recovery.

Exco
Its ok Excoastie.... we are all getting slow. Man, my wife and I went to the store the other night ( she had double foot surgery to remove an extra floating bone in her feet which causes her pain walking alot ) so she got to ride those power chairs, since neither of us can drive her 15 year old permit driver daughter took us ( my god what a scare )
Well, you know kids, they dont want to watch the baby, my son loved helping to drive the power chair with my wife ( he kept hitting the kill switch...lol and once my wife wasnt paying attention then he hit it in reverse and almost mowed down a lady behind them...lmao ) but once he got tired of that he got down and took off, I damn near passed out chasing him.... just couldnt catch up to him as im still a bit weak, got all dizzy and shit.....wooooo what a trip that was. Got back home and the step daughter driving like a mindless retard doesnt slow down and almost passes the house and swerves into the driveway as my wife and I are yelling at her to stop and she keeps going..... Im pissed now thinking about it but I bet you $1000 you couldnt get a piece of paper between the Van and my Ram !!!!! Seriously she damn near creamed it in the driveway.
And she finally stops, looks at us and says: WHAT? OMG, she's not serious is she? Geeze. Yeah, she's a blonde too!