Old 01-07-2012, 04:59 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 1998 Dodge Dakota sport
Color: Blue
Engine: 1994-2001 239ci (3.9L) Magnum V6 175hp
Rep:10
01TRAINZZZ is on a distinguished road
Default Major Electrical Problems, Now she won't start

I have a 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport. Things are going really crazy. To start off with I had to get the motor rebuilt thanks to a ex-employee. But after the rebuild was when everything went crazy. Here are here symptoms. I hope there's a good dooc in the house. When I got her back from the rebuild, I would insert the key and the wipers would come and the horn would beep repeatally until I closed the driver side door. I also notice that the interior light would not come when the driver side door was open but works great on the passenger side. Her reverse lights do not work all of a sudden and know she started just for a sec and has never stared since. I'm lost. I've read about the ECM (maybe the problem). My door locks do not work now but the horn and wipers stop whan I push in the door button for the light. With very little money I have I am wishing I can get her back on the road asap. I am self employeed with little work and have limited funds. I can buy oarts but hate to invest in parts without knowing where to start. ANY help would be great.
Sponsored links