View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 07:58 PM
aixelsyD morf sreffuS

Vehicle: 1995 Ram 1500
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1711
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

I'd venture a guess at the PDC (Power Distribution Module), but don't truly believe that it's your problem.

However, It may be as simple as checking the connections to it. It may be a bad positive connection from the battery to the PDC (it's the big fuse box under the hood) or the ground.

That's where I'd start since it would usually be the connections that are disturbed when the engine was pulled. Make sure you have good connections on the battery and check the engine and body ground.

It sounds like the circuits are going haywire, and the connections may have been made, and then overlooked and tightened down securely.

If all of the connections are clean and secure...I'm not sure if your truck has a BCM or a CTM, but they're effectively the same thing.

It's located behind the driver's side kick panel. It's a black box with three plugs going to it and controls everything electrical in the truck. That'd be my guess and I think it's a pretty good one.

Last edited by Warlock III; 01-07-2012 at 08:06 PM.