Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:69
OKCharger will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Labor Day Monday September 7, 2009

Alright, I have figured out that on this day I should be off since the Post Office is closed. So we need to have a Meet & Greet or something. I am going to post a couple of options, fell free to throw in your two cents.

Option #1 There is a show n Shine in Oklahoma City, hosted by the Mustang Club, it is an open show and the benefits go to MDA, this is where they hold the MDA telethon for Oklahoma, I think the show is just for donations. no entry fees, but it would be encouraged to support the MDA, it is from 9am - 3pm.

Option #2 Cookout and Meet N Greet, we could do this at either my house or a lake around here. I don't mind cooking the meat and such if everyone would like to bring some sides and drinks. Honestly I would prefer the lake, so we could take some pictures of the cars and go for a cruise and such, and I don't have to make sure the house is cleaned top to bottom.

Option #3 Meet n Greet at POPS in arcadia, where we met in october last year, it is a neat place, pretty good food and can cruise down old route 66.

Option #4 Meet N Greet in another area of the state, if you chose this option, be ready to plan it (just like Tonja who stepped up with the Medicine Park Greet)
Sponsored links