Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Express
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Express Hemi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpruitt974 View Post
I don't like my rear either but it is loaded otherwise, the only other thing I don't have is the trailer group, which is nice because of the dash. Did you get the u connect?
No, no U-Connect for me. The only options were the Preferred Express package (I think it's what it's called?). It has cloth instead of vinyl but has the base radio. I'm pretty sure that's the only option I have. Not sure on the trailer package (no receiver).

I might add uConnect later though. My '05 Magnum R/T had it. At first I thought it was a gimmick but after using it a few times (and setting it up), I really liked it. It came in handy quite a few times when my phone was in my pocket (all the time) and I didn't hear it ring.

The dealer gave me a pretty good deal since they were trying to move the 2011s off the lot. I really wanted to build one with all the options I wanted but it worked out. The dealer told me I didn't want the 3.92s because I didn't tow all the time and wasn't worth the gas mileage compromise. It's funny that they market the Express as a poor man's R/T. I don't care a whole lot about gas mileage HEEEEEELOOOO...

Last edited by Express Hemi; 01-10-2012 at 03:51 PM. Reason: added more