Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: 1500 Big Horn
Color: patriot blue
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:39
AllUCIsTailLights is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamRoy View Post
Am I that unusual for parking my truck as far away from every other dirtbag/dumb@ss in any public parking lot that I go into? I was driving my truck home from the dealership (the day I bought it) and the wife asked me to stop at the grocery store. I parked plenty far away from all the people who couldn't give a crap about dinging up my vehicle. I got home and delivered the wife's goods then went right back outside to ogle my new wheels. What did I see across the front bumber!!?? Someone let a shopping cart loose and it ran across the bumper from the center to the driver's side! I got the touch up paint but it doesn't disappear.
Now thats F'd up man i wouldve been pretty pissed! i sometimes when other vehicles are too closely parked to me or me trying to fit in a tight spot cuz other people with tiny cars dont even know how to park them, i get their vehicle description just in case i find their paint on my truck ha now thats unusual but i got to protect my bby. somtimes my wife gets mad cuz she says i love my truck more than her ha.