Old 01-10-2012, 03:49 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Bright Silver Metallic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:20
HeyBrownDog is on a distinguished road

I have always parked a little ways away from the idiots of the world in parking lots. Doesn't matter whether it's the supermarket, the bar, or the local home improvement store. I don't mind the walk....the extra steps are supposedly good for my health.

It just seems like nowadays more and more people seems to have less brains, and even less courtesy for their fellow human beings. The end result are idiots who can't even handle parking their crappy vehicle between the painted lines or barely leaving you any room to open your door!!! God forbid you introduce the dreaded shopping cart into the equation. These fat f*ckers can't be bothered to bring back their cart resulting in costly damage to an already over priced vehicle.

I don't know....maybe it's me with the problem. I guess that explains the humorous sign my wife gave me for Christmas this year: "Beware of the dog, doesn't play well with others." That about sums it up for me and my personality that I have zero tolerance for stupid people.