View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2608
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

My bumpers, especially the front one looks like crap, it is plastic

The rear has two dents, both put there by me, there are places that the Park Sense sensors do NOT work, dead center & out at the outer curved edges

only one other dent, crotch high, in the passenger side door, i came out of a grocery store & there was a little car, that looked like it had been in a Demolition Derby, i had parked as far from the store as i could, tons of empty spaces. When i came out there was still a ton of empty spaces, except for the only parked tight against my Ram, i waited about a 1/2 hour, finally i saw the owner, she was dressed in what looked like Thrift store clothes & a gaggle of children, no shopping cart, just a couple bags. I was still pissed, but i knew that i was not going to collect for damages & i sure couldn't beat her down. I just left, i am still irritated when i think about it.

1 deep scratch, 1" long, just above the gas fuel door, someone at a motel was loading their bright yellow car, using my Ram as their own personal shelf, what ever did the damage, set off my alarm. My room was about 200 feet from my Ram & up on the 2nd floor, i quickly put on my shoes & went out, of course they had left, i drove around the motel & they were gone
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle