Vehicle: 2012 Ram 2500 4x4
Trim Level: ST
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:40
titanman2789 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamNJ View Post
I don't like those people that take up two parking spaces so they wont get the car damaged cause that's just wrong but I can see why they do but I would never do that.
Hey I do that in my truck and in my Challenger. I'll park way far out and straddle the lines. I actually found this one nice spot where I shop. There is a curb (part of a little island thing) then two spots and then a cart keeper. Hey I'll take up both of those spots. Only carts around there are the ones that are brought back by people that are not lazy. And it's far enough away that there's always closer spots - so no one should be upset that I have 2 spots.

Why take a chance on it? If you take up 2 spots and some a-hole parks right up next to you and wants to ding your car, they will do it. If their mind is set on dinging your nice truck out in the parking lot, they would do it if you are parked in 1 spot, so why not stop the morons from doing it and hope there isn't someone out there trying to get you. These cars and trucks cost lots of money. To some people, a car is just to go from point A to point B. To me, it's more than that, and I'm always excited to get back into my car or truck in a parking lot and drive it.