View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Airdog's Avatar
Airdog Airdog is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Illinois
Age: 48
Posts: 229
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport 4x4
Color: Detonator Yellow
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 0
Airdog is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by AltonStanford View Post
Any idea what the part number is for the "little plastic piece" or what its called?
The part you're looking for is called a "hood ajar switch striker" as reference in the installation guide that comes with the remote start kit.
You can find the guide HERE in an earlier post I did about the remote start kit. You may have to buy the entire switch assembly to get the switch striker.

Call your dealer and talk to the parts department. They should be able to easliy look up the part #.

Good luck!
~Airdog .
Reply With Quote