Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Omega88 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdoc View Post
Cannot say enough of how impressed I am with these 5100s'. They have totally transformed the ride, stance, stability of my truck. I am on bush roads most of the time in my job and was getting so frustrated with the wimpy ride and dampening of this vehicle that I was one step away from actually switching to a Ford Raptor. {Having the dealer appraisal done and the deal set, once the truck arrived.}
On advice from the Forum I ordered my shocks from gord@essexdistributors.com and am absolutely amazed that a such simple change would transform the vehicle as dramatically as these shocks have. CANCELLED MY RAPTOR.... Essex were incredibly thorough on processing, shipping and tracking my order for me. A distinct pleasure these days. I got the lift I wanted the ride, as stated, is excellent and you can even adjust to "factory" TRX height right up to my "max" lift with no spacers or extra stuff required. The way I look at is for $400 I got a leveling/lift kit PLUS the best shocks on the market for this application. DO IT!
Did you buy the struts and shocks?