Thread: Dream car
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 11:43 AM
Woo Pig Sooie!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie
Color: White
Rep:95
Razorbass will become famous soon enough

Sorry, these are Chevy's but since we are only talking "dream" cars I hope it's okay for the forum.

When I was a young teenager I saw a picture of a black 1967 Camaro SS in one of my dad's Car Craft magazines. I fell in love with that car right at that moment. Maybe because that is the year I was born. Whatever the reason, I have wanted one ever since.

Another dream car for probably anyone would be the 1967 Corvette L88 Roadster. The pic below is the first one ever produced. It went up for auction in 2007 with a starting bid of $1.5 million. Although that price was set below the reserve, the car did not sell. Not sure of its status today. Read the description below the pic to see what this bad boy was equipped with from the factory.

This car bears the distinction of being the First RPO L88 Corvette ever built. It has an estimated 600 hp coming out of its massive aluminum-head 427 cu. in. V8, that is theoretically managed by an M22 "Rock Crusher" heavy-duty four-speed. As required with the purchase of the L88, it also features desirable go-fast, turn-fast, stop-fast options like the G81 Positraction differential, F41 heavy-duty suspension, and J56 four-wheel heavy-duty disc brakes. That adds up to one very special Corvette Roadster.
2011 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4, skid plates, 3.92 gears, Magnaflow cat back, spray-in bed liner, debadged, Bakflip F1 tonneau cover, WeatherTech liners & deflectors, K&N drop-in filter, 20% tint, Sickspeed carbon fiber antenna