Old 01-13-2012, 10:52 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:31
BIG HORNS is on a distinguished road
Default Another Tundra owner bows in shame...

Hey all, a brief story about another proud Candadian Military brother that won't play trucks anymore LOL.

Leaving for work one day, I met up with a younger chum who had an 09 tundra extended cab with a TRD Exhaust and a CAI, he liked my new RAM but said it was "shiny...like a hood ornament" I told him that there was a "business end to the HORNS"

I told him to follow me to a service road and we would run 3 phone poles or about 150 metres and thats all. (With 20's and 3.55s my truck didn't get out of 3rd)

We left on my signal and he inched ahead for the first 20 feet, after second gear came he was tasting some defeat, it was a quick run, but I had him by about a half a truck length, that would have been 1 and a half through the quarter!

He later admitted that he had heard the 4th gen Rams were pretty quick with the Hemi, he ran a 16.12 with a G-TEC and a half a tank of fuel he also said. His truck also had 4.10s with 33's.

Chalk it up to another small victory, but I won't feel safe until my truck is in the mid-14's, mods to come ! Take it easy everybody !