View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 01:11 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT BigHorn
Color: Gray
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:108
Stuck2theAxles will become famous soon enoughStuck2theAxles will become famous soon enough

not defensive at all sorry to be direct, the lost cause thing is because out here we have your hardcore crawlers ( jeeps and old ass rusty yotas ) , the truck guys ( lifted lowered whatever ) and then your hardcore diesel guys and we all see eachother at the dirtbike tracks and at 4 wheel parts n what not n we all bicker back and forth and trying to explain something to another group of enthusiast is usually a lost cause im sure you have people like that around.

Offff course you can get stuck and throw it in four wheel drive thats the easy park hence my name haha like i said i own both i have a 2012 4wd with a Rough Country kit on it with the Superlift/Mopar diff brackets and i love it and i have my desert toy which i love too, actually alil more cuz it has 4.56s and my 2012 there is no programmer out yet to comp for the gears if i were to get some. All n all trucks are fun i didnt mean to sound like a dick im just giving the guy who posted and answer to his question cuz i have built up 3 or 4 dodges with CST kits on em and the 7 inch is a concrete cowboy for sure i wouldnt even advise going over a speed bump with you music up too loud, so i thought he should know, hey if nothing else we have similiar taste in wheels i have the all blacks on the prerunner and the half black have polished hostages on my 4wd

2012 CCSB Lone Star 4WD - McGaughys , KMC, shaved clean

2012 CC 2500 Cummins - Thuren, Fox , H&S w deletes upstairs and down

Last edited by Stuck2theAxles; 01-16-2012 at 01:13 AM.