Old 01-16-2012, 09:33 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: ST
Color: Inferno Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:71
wbowyer will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the input! I am going to have a street queen that will only really see "off road" while towing my jeep out to go wheeling. Truck is my DD and my jeep is the weekend warrior, and is totally streetable on its own but I prefer to tow it in case I break something on the trail...just tow her home and worry about it later! Add to that the fact that I can't go ANYWHERE in a full size at any of the decent offroad parks without doing some serious damage and I think I'll have my street queen and trail king!
Truck (so far):
2011 ST QC Deep Cherry Red, 3.92 LSD Hemi
Frontier Gear HD Front and Rear Bumper Replacements in Black
20% Viper Tint
Viper 2-Way Remote Start
Magnaflow 16869 Kit
In Progress:
EVIC addition (from a wrecked truck, waiting on the mileage)
18" Moto Metal MO961's black with the red accents color matched to the truck (waiting on tax time for the lift)
325/65/18 Fierce M/T's (can't beat the price for a tire that's been lasting 2500 Cummins trucks 55000 miles, performs excellent in wet weather and snow)
N-Fab Steps with bed access, in black.

Jeep:
04 Rubicon 5 Speed
3" Rubicon Express Lift
16" Eagle Alloys
33" KM2's, pitbull rocker extreme's coming in the spring
Blue Torch Fab Front and rear stubbies
Mile Marker SIC9500
Home brew sway bar disconnect

Different Strokes for Different Folks! I just want something that looks pretty for my DD that can handle some mild offroading when I need it to. On a truck all that 4wd does is get you stuck further back in the woods. Atleast on my jeep I have lockers, a winch and am usually with a bunch of other people.