View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 08:48 PM
Has Internet Tourettes

Vehicle: 1995 Ram 1500
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1693
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamNJ View Post
I do the same and try not to park next to other cars. I don't mind the walk. I have had bad experiences parking next to other people. I would see a shopping cart parked right up against my truck or people leaving there trash right next to yours and it looks like you did it. I don't like those people that take up two parking spaces so they wont get the car damaged cause that's just wrong but I can see why they do but I would never do that. I love when someone parks so close to me that I can't open my door. That one is the best so I leave a nice note on there windshield.
I've done the same thing and I carry a can of general trim adhesive for the back of the note, just so it doesn't blow away.

I've spent the last 8 months black priming and wetting my truck down to get every microscopic ding. I'd guess that to 90% of the population since it's half primed it looks like a piece of crap. I've also caught people taking pictures of it. That being said...I'm "nice" enough to let my passenger out right up front before I park somewhere a football field away.

I just have a feeling that somehow it's going to give some jerk enough room to really build up some speed before he looks up and "t" bones it.