View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 09:40 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:210
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about
Default My boy 1st dental appointment

Well, took my boy to the dentist today.... let me back up a bit first. He was playing on a metal computer desk and his socks cause him to slip and during the course of actions involved he hit the corner and broke both his front teeth off..... Well, bad news today is the roots are exposed and there is no way to save the 2 front upper teeth so Monday they get pulled. Poor boy, hope it all goes smoothly and a fast recovery for him, I would have rather took that hit on the edge of that desk harder than having him go through this.... Otherwise everything else is good, except he will have a hole in his smile for a few years to come untill his permanents come in. He was having a blast being tickled by a sonic care toothbrush, then tried to tickle himself but that didnt work.... but I had to snap this funny pic ( blackmail photo ) for future use....lol I just hope he doesnt start the taste test... ( dont know why he started this but thinks its funny to do ) lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image0535.jpg (122.7 KB, 11 views)