View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 12:20 AM
Just some guy in Canada

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 QC
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:2581
brad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stump3r View Post
I'm headed to Mexico next month and I will be hibernating on a beach and the only thing cold will be my drink
I feel for you man! Think of how cold the warmer weather will feel when you return.
As a friend, I feel it's only appropriate that I at least offer to take your place so you are not subjected that cruelty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moparornocar72 View Post
I dont think im ever going to get out of the south. High of 55 degrees f and a low of 20 degrees f today. 10 mile an hour winds. I'll take that all day! If any wants to road trip, i got an extra couch and plenty of long flat roads!
Those kind of roads are so much easier for the auto pilot to negotiate. It only seems to get messed up on the curves. Got to go far an oil change anyway, maybe I'll talk to the service department about it.

I don't know who is worse...you or CajunDodge for pointing out those temperatures when we are in the middle of winter. If it wasn't so darn cold, I might even get in the truck and drive down there and discuss this with you 2 in person.

Interested in one of my mods?
If it's underlined, it's a link to that mods thread.

2010 Ram 1500 Hemi Sport, 3.92, Leather, NAV, Alpine, Sunroof, Trailer tow, Brake Contoller, Rear Cam
Mods - 3M clear protect, Decals removed, Electric Tailgate Lock, Tow Hooks, Skid Plates, Bed Rug, Pace Edwards Bedlocker Electric Tonneau, Timbren Rear SES, Tinted Tail Lights, Debadged, Grill Blacked Out, Shorty Antenna, Black Chromed Emblems, Lightly tinted front windows, DS Predator, Cabin Air Filter, K&N Drop In, Mufflex (Magnaflo) DOD24M, Sonnax line pressure booster, Volant CAI