View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 08:15 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: green flying carpet
Trim Level: upper and lower
Rep:73
xsdbs will become famous soon enough

OK, a coiuple of things here on these updates:
1) the 2 updates do not have to be done together. One update is only for the Uconnect system, this update fixes the issue of: "error occurred" when plugging in an IPhone or iPOd to the docking cable. The other thing is being able to stream audio fro the phone without the audio being fast or choppy.
2) The Sirrius disc brings the radio SW version up to 23.04.41 and add the travel link to it.
One can be done without the other and have no issues. Is it best to have both "yes" but they can be done independantly.
If you can't find a dealer to help with the Uconnect update, then PM me with an email address and I will send it to you with the instructions. This is the file that I had mrjeep host for me last year. (Please include the year, model of vehicle and the radio that you have. I have been helping a lot of people and it's hard to keep everything memorizes)
3) This update helps several issues with phones other than the IPhones but not all issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmick8577 View Post
So I just spent the last three hours on the phone with Chrysler, serius and the dealership. Serius was the only one that knew anything about updates for the 2011 430n radios. They are supposed to be sending me the update for the travel link, which I have never had. The girl from Chrysler told me this radio will "never work with the iPhone 4s". My radio is running on 20.02.01 and have had no luck tracking down the Unconnect or software updates I've seen on here. Any ideas?

Last edited by xsdbs; 01-21-2012 at 08:17 PM.